Accounting Only Strata Management
Many small strata corporations may not want to increase fees extensively to pay for full management or may not require full service management but find it necessary to engage someone to keep the accounts of the strata corporation.
We do offer accounting-only services for several smaller strata corporations. If you are interested in discussing accounting-only service, please contact us for further details.
Basic Operations - A brief outline of the regular activities
- Attend the Annual General Meeting
- Creation of a draft budget starting three months prior to the Annual General Meeting to be approved by the council.
- Distribution of Strata Council and General Meeting minutes in accordance with the Strata Property Act and its Regulations using Power Strata.
- Maintenance of all trust accounts for the operating accounts, contingency reserve fund and special levies as they arise. It should be noted that the strata corporation decides how the funds are spent. Payments will only be made based on approved budget lines, council approval or owner approved resolutions.
- Completion of monthly financial reports to the strata council in accordance with the Strata Property Act and its Regulations.