Receptionist Westshore Office
Company: South Island Property Management Ltd.
Job Title: Receptionist
We are seeking a Receptionist for our Westshore Office 103-2220 Sooke Road. The duties include handling daily administrative tasks supporting the general office, assisting our Managers, and some basic accounting as well as completing ad hoc projects as required.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited:
• Fielding telephone calls, couriers, and mail, receiving, and directing visitors, scheduling, word processing, and filing.
• Data Entry and Information Maintenance on the company’s database
• Office management, ordering supplies, ensure a smooth-functioning office environment.
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Strong software skills and communication skills are required.
• Routing emails to Managers and Assistants
• Scheduling work on a program called Mondays
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
· High School Diploma
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access)
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Good team player, flexible, with strong analytical skills
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Wage: $18.00/hour to start, $19.00/hour + Extended Health benefits after 3 months
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour